Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Four E's of Organized Crime

Entice, Entrap, Extort and Evict

Entice the client into the web of Litigation Fraud and Extortion by filing a complaint. The lawyer will usually promise that if you 'trust' them, they will get you huge amounts of money, usually by damages, etc. You deserve it, Trust me, I am your lawyer, I am here for you.

Entrap the plaintiff client by asking for a 'retainer' of usually $1500. "Wow, I can get $250,000 for only $1500, that is better then the lottery". Then the litigation fraud begins, starting with discovery after discovery, motion after motion after motion, and oddly they NEVER get to court. All of a sudden you owe $20-30-40,000 and rising. What you don't know is that lawyers get about 80% or more of judgments.

Entrap the extortion victim, the lawsuit itself is entrapment, they own you for $200. Your lawyer entraps you as a defendant client by asking for a 'retainer' of usually $1500. "They have no case, I will stop this ;-), trust me I am your lawyer". All of a sudden you have a $20,000 bill for research. They have no intention of EVER going to court and don't.

Extort the defendant client by demanding for money for the research and preparation for the 'trial' that they will NEVER attend. Then, PAY UP OR I WILL QUIT. Nearly 100% of lawsuits are only to defraud the clients, none of them go to court.

Evict the client. Lawyers put automatic liens on your property if you don't pay the bill, produced by fraud. The Judge, will steal and sell your home to pay for legal fees, knowing that the lawyer defrauded the client.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is simple BARRATRY - Defined in the US as creating legal business by stirring up disputes and quarrels for the benefit of the lawyer who sees fees in the process. Barratry is illegal in all states and subject to criminal punishment and or discipline by the state bar - although there must be a showing that the resulting lawsuit was totally groundless. There is a lot of borderline barratry in which lawyers, in the name of being tough or protecting the client, fail to seek avenues for settlement of disputes or will not tell the client he has no legitimate claim.

Anonymous said...

On January 8, 2004, I caught my sister Jaqueline Pray embezzling my father's wealth through fraud by having him sign a power of attorney and a new WILL when he was completely inundated with Alzheimer's disease.
She immediately got together with brother Dwight and concocted a story in order to have me committed involuntarily under Florida's Baker Act by Orlando Judge Lawrence R. Kirkwood.
While in the institution, the
Public defenders office refused to send an attorney down to represent me since they were too busy as they said. I told the agents of the court there that this was a violation of my civil rights. They then presented me with a document for me to sign indicating that I was there voluntarily, and, that if I signed it, they'd release me immediately, however, if I didn't sign the document, they wouldn't release me. This effectively closed the case and distanced the court and their agents from denying me an attorney.
I attempted to get a Habeas Corpus hearing with Judge Kirkwood and he denied me knowing full well of the extortionate means employed here by agents of his court. To this day, the Orlando court has not righted this wrong they committed against me and the record remains. I have been denied stand alone jobs that require me to waive HIPAA and have been relegated to lesser paying jobs as an independent contractor. Please help me if you can in this regard. Mr. Pray